For our children to have a vibrant prayer life, grounded in the Word of God.
Sunday mornings –
- Children 0-2 years have childcare provided throughout our Sunday morning service (10-11:30)
- Preschool through Fourth Grade children join in the main service time of praise and worship before being released to their classes for their time of ministry during the rest of the service.
- For more information about the new Sunday morning classes launched in January 2018, see our Sunday Morning Children’s Classes Page.
- See Children’s Ministries locations, check-in, and security procedures on our Children’s Check-in Page.
Other events –
- Wednesday night “Sword Training” Bible class for 2nd through 4th grade children. Click HERE for details and registration.
- Vacation Bible School is typically held for one week in the summer with specific dates and registration available by the month of May.The Children’s Ministry Team plans to try moving Vacation Bible School (VBS) to an every-other-year schedule, skipping this summer of 2018. We would like, however, to offer support and encouragement to those who choose to coordinate and host their own “Backyard Bible Clubs” in their homes or at neighborhood parks during the years when we do not have VBS.This provides a wonderful opportunity for people in our church family to personally run with the mission of Bethany Church as they make disciples, grow in leadership, and reach out into the community to share Jesus with those who may not otherwise engage in a program at church. We’re also trusting that this will be a way to refresh our VBS volunteers so that everyone can be ready to jump on board during the summers when we do host VBS!A Backyard Bible Club is usually held for 90 minutes to two hours for four to five days in a row. It’s a time of blessing neighborhood kids with Bible stories, games, crafts, and snacks. It can also provide your children with a unique opportunity to partner with you in planning, praying, and sharing the Gospel. Our desire is to hear from those of you who are interested in coordinating these so we can pray for you, network you with others to partner with, provide or point you to helpful resources, as well as share a financial grant for supplies. If this peaks your interest, please respond to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of April if you would like our help with ideas as you plan and prepare. The earlier you respond, the better we can help set you up for success!
Apply to volunteer in our Sunday morning programming HERE.