Throughout our history, Bethany Church has found its life in the place of encounter with God. This extends beyond our organized prayer and worship activities. Our desire is to establish a “culture of encounter” that flows naturally in the daily lives of believers at Bethany Church; to be a people who constantly abide in the presence of God.
One part of establishing that culture is to create resources and environments for believers to be transformed as they encounter the presence of the living God.
– Prayers & Declarations (Click the name to access previous cards)
– The Prayer Sanctuary:
Prayer in the Furnace Prayer Room Every Wednesday from 7–8 p.m.
Bethany International has blocked off a prayer hour for Bethany Church every Wednesday in the Prayer Furnace (in the building adjacent to the church, second floor) from 7–8 p.m. as we pray for youth, missionaries, marriages and families, ministry teams, and personal needs. And then once a month—on the first Wednesday—we will be adding a full band to this time of worship and prayer. We’d love for you to participate as often as you can, especially if you drop off your children for the youth groups or sword training.
Our goal on first Wednesday’s is to:
* provide a place for adults, youth, and children outside a Sunday service to engage in praise and prayer together for one hour in an inviting and engaging manner
* cultivate and experience the presence of the Lord as a community
* learn to listen and respond to the Lord in a variety of ways
* grow in spiritual gifts
* facilitate greater unity in the body as well as relationships between parents, youth, and children
Please join us the first Wednesday of each month, and any other Wednesdays you are able.
The Prayer Ministry Team
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
– Prayer Retreats:
We plan several prayer retreats throughout the year for men and women. These are times to spend focused time with the Lord, and to minister to one another through prayer, testimonies, and teaching
– Altar ministry:
Every Sunday at the front of the sanctuary we have a ministry team who are prepared and able to pray over you for any needs you have.