First, if you have not set up your SimpleChurch account, or downloaded the app to your phone, you can view our blog post HERE where there are instructions available. When you log in to the app you will use the same username and password you created when first logging into the system. The domain is: bethany.simplechurchcrm.com
- The first Time you open the SimpleChurchCRM App make sure you allow it to access your location (only needs to be done one time)
- Open the Simple Church app
- Click on Check in
- Select your child and then make sure the badge notes are up to date (allergy information or other information you want the teachers to know about your child).
- Click the class they are going to attend today
- Click the “Foyer 1” check in station
- Click Done
- Pick up the labels for your kids at the check in station
- Turn on GPS before opening the SimpleChurch app.
- Select Foyer 1 under printers.
- Select the class for each child you are checking in.
- Click Check-In. Labels will print once you are in the church parking lot.
- Pick up labels at the Check-in desk.