- Launching point to begin using the art of dance in worship
- Supporting others in the church who have an interest in dancing during worship
- Planning and initiating events (both special events ie. Easter and Christmas and ongoing dance for Sunday services).
- Teaching on biblical worship themes to equip the church
- Training dance skills that are appropriate for every generation
The dance ministry team would like to invite any teens and adults, both men and women, who have any interest in dance as worship to an informational and brainstorming meeting. Our purpose is to find out who in our church has interest in dance, to share ideas for the coming year, and to hear your ideas! No commitment or tryouts are necessary to be a part of this meeting. We will be meeting at Mugshots coffee shop off of France Avenue from 7:30-8:30 pm on Wednesday, July 12.
If you are coming please make sure to RSVP to Molly Brokke, because if the group gets too big we will change locations. Her email is Molly.email@example.com.
Planning and initiating opportunities for dance as worship such as dance workshops or special worship, dance worship, and dance numbers to share with the congregation, as well as dance for Christmas, Easter, and other special services. See calendar for details
Christina Brunotte & Molly Brokke