- Launching point to begin using the art of dance in worship
- Supporting others in the church who have an interest in dancing during worship
- Planning and initiating events (both special events ie. Easter and Christmas and ongoing dance for Sunday services).
- Teaching on biblical worship themes to equip the church
- Training dance skills that are appropriate for every generation
Planning and initiating opportunities for dance as worship such as dance workshops or special worship, dance worship, and dance numbers to share with the congregation, as well as dance for Christmas, Easter, and other special services. See calendar for details